True to our mission to foster collaboration both locally and at the international level, we are committed to the organization of top-quality interdisciplinary, research-oriented events. We are happy to collaborate with Departments and Research Centers of the University of Bucharest and we encourage and support collaborative proposals for international workshops and colloquia and even international conferences.
The venue of such events can be the Institute (Dimitrie Brandza 1), or any other location of the University of Bucharest. Please mark that the seminar room of IRH-ICUB can host a max. of 28 people in the audience.
If you want to organize an international event with the IRH-ICUB, please send us:
- A description of the event (main topic and format, dates, targeted audience and expected outcomes);
- A short description of each of the invited speakers;
- Contact details of the organizers.
How can we help you:
- By covering the accommodation costs for the invited speakers, during the event (maximum 4 nights at Hotel Siqua and maximum 3 speakers per event);
- By offering infrastructure and administrative support;
- By publicizing your event on our lists, web-site and newsletter;
- Please mark that we cannot cover flights for the invited speakers, or lunches, coffee-breaks and dinners. For all these you need separate funding.
- The establishment of international networks. Please mark that in case of too many proposals received from faculties, preference will be given to those of higher scientific visibility and concrete networking results;
- To promote the participation of the University research teams in international networks and consortia and prepare international applications;
- Publications in high profile scientific journals or edited volumes with high profile, international publishers (acknowledging the IRH-ICUB support).